Monday, October 21, 2013

A Couple of Introductions

Hi everyone!
Beautiful sceneryI'm Angie, an optimist. I seek the good that comes out of any situation, even the tragic ones. I wake up every morning refreshed and grateful for all the opportunities life has to offer. I love getting up to the sun shining in a perfectly blue sky, with cheerful birds celebrating the new day. Everything about life is just so invigorating--the brilliant green leaves in nature, the excited barks of carefree dogs, the deep bass playing at crowded clubs. Oh! I should tell you some of my hobbies! I love to bungee jump, sky dive, play/try any sport, cook, paint, scuba dive, party, dance, sing, shout, and anything and everything that lets me meet new people. I love being with my friends--they make everything so much more enjoyable :) Everyone is just so interesting and exciting! I hope everyone has a good time seeing what I have to say!

♥Angie♥


Hi.
My name is Deb and I guess I'll go ahead and say something about myself, although, I don't really see what the point of doing so would be. People shouldn't have the time to waste on reading other people's blogs. In fact, blogs are really rather pointless. Only people with big enough egos to think that they are important enough for other people to care about would blog. But I figure if spread my philosophy, other people will stop making such a big deal about every trivial thing that happens. Really, we're focusing way too much on these unimportant events to see that there is really no point to life. Oh right, something about myself. I don't really have many hobbies. I guess reading the news can be considered one. Alright, bye.

Deb.

Oh, here's something I thought was humorous about video bloggers:

1 comment:

  1. fantastic blog -- the words and images are doing weird things in my head

    ReplyDelete